How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to know where to start with seeking

Customer Question

I would like to know where to start with seeking guardianship for an adult male alcoholic.
This person is now actually believing the absolute rubbish he is speaking.
Every alcoholic is afraid of getting a wet brain. This bloke now has one.
He is single does not work. Lives on the dole and asks for money for drink in between dole payments.
Someone needs to take control of his payments and to make sure there is some type of prepaid funeral being paid.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

What state of Australia are you in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please do not attempt to take more money form my account as I have it blocked.This site apparently is a scam.