How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5771
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I ever get through my divorce settlement it's already

Customer Question

If I ever get through my divorce settlement it's already been a year because he won't settle because he says there is a debt of $8m and if he sells house & business to pay it I come out with zero. But I also think I should sue my narcassistic husband for physical and mental abuse for 28yrs - would I win?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

You cannot sue your husband for such things sadly.
The court is of the view that this unfortunately, is a fact of life.
If there are children involved, then it would then be brought into question.
if the issues are that bad, contact the police and have him charged.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

I note I have not received a response?
I wish to assist you.

Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting at no further cost to you.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

I await to hear from you