Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a Swedish passport 85459452 wish to know how left on…

Customer Question
I have a Swedish passport...
I have a Swedish passport 85459452 wish to know how long left on re entry permit. Alf Sigurd Hansson.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
3/8/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

I cannot tell you how long you have left.

But usually if you have a multi entry visa you can come in multiple times with each time giving you 3 months to stay.

So look at the date you last entered the country and you can calculate when the 3 months is up.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

This was of no use at all I am a permanent resident, wish to leave the country for a holiday,and thought I would be getting the exact date. As it is not in the passport. alf
Hansson.

If you are a permanent resident before you leave you have to apply and be granted a return visa.

This is is the visa you can apply for and it enables you to retain your residency status and come back.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/155-

All permanent residents need this to be able to come back when they leave.

I already have one, I just can't remember when it runs out.Alf hansson

Good Evening

They last for 5 years from the date they are granted.

A Resident Return visa can have a travel facility that is valid for up to five years from the date it is granted. When your visa is granted we will tell you how long your travel facility lasts.

Do you recall when you were granted this visa?

Good Evening

I am following up my last post.

Do you still need assistance?