Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I am trying to build a house in Waverton. The neighbours on

Customer Question

I am trying to build a house in Waverton.
The neighbours on one side have a non-compliant house. Even 15 years ago when they built it the land to building ration would not have been allowed.
But now, the independent commission in North Sydney council has disallowed a plan. This plan was approved by the council officer .
The Independent commission has one person that is well known tgo my neighbour. SHe is the only one who objected.
Am I able to report this to the ICC?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello
You are at complete liberty to lodge any complaint you see fit.
It is entirely a matter for you whether or not to make the complaint, however should you think that it is in the public interest to do so, then please do.

Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting also at no further charge to you.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I note I have heard a response from you.
I want to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Is there any further assistance I can be of?
​Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting also.