Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Thank I have one child 1 year old He was born here s dad is

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Thank I have one child 1 year old He was born here His dad is Australia citizen
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I came here by student visa. I've already overstay more than 2 year. His dad will make passport for my child. But I don't want to make partner visa with him. So I have any way to apply another visa for stay here?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

Because you have overstayed you will not be granted any other visa. You have to leave the country.

If you do not leave on your own, once you are found you will be deported and you will not be able to come back for 5 years.

There is very little that you can do, you have to go home and then apply for a new visa when you get there.

I am sorry but there is very little that can be done. The minute you file for another visa the department will find you and hold you in custody to deport you.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance.

If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

I am just following up my last post. Is there anything else I can assist you with?