Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My name is ***** ***** and I am trying to find out if my…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** and I am trying to find out if my deceased son had super.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My son Stephen died in 2014 and he had worked in the aged care industry. I'm not exactly sure what year but it was in the sydney area and about the 19 90s

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
3/2/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

Have you found any paperwork from your son?

Do you know his employer? Have you checked with them about super payments?

dont worry I obviosly need a lot more information and will have to ask the rest of my family. sorry for your trouble

Good Afternoon

If you do not have that information then you will need to show your relationship and that you have a right to claim and you can call the ATO and see what they can tell you.

You can also search here

https://findmysuper.com.au/

But is best to have more information.

It is no trouble at all.

All the best and

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards