How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44359
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** and I am trying to find out if my

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I am trying to find out if my deceased son had super.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My son Stephen died in 2014 and he had worked in the aged care industry. I'm not exactly sure what year but it was in the sydney area and about the 19 90s
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

Have you found any paperwork from your son?

Do you know his employer? Have you checked with them about super payments?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dont worry I obviosly need a lot more information and will have to ask the rest of my family. sorry for your trouble
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

If you do not have that information then you will need to show your relationship and that you have a right to claim and you can call the ATO and see what they can tell you.

You can also search here

But is best to have more information.

It is no trouble at all.

All the best and

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.