Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I'm in a relationship with an international student if i was…

Customer Question
I'm in a relationship with...
I'm in a relationship with an international student if i was to father her a child would that assist in enabling her to gain residency in aust (because of our age diff. I dont want to be her husband but would perhaps be in a relationship of sorts ?:regards ***** ***** coast
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
3/2/2016
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Solicitor

Hello
It may well assist in a defining reason that you are in a legitimate relationship, however it is still part of the questioning that immigration would have.
If you do not want to be her husband, I would assume this alone would be of a concern to immigration.

Please rate my service and click accept. I am able to answer further also.

As I do want to assist.

Hello, I note I have heard a response from you.
I want to assist you with your question.

Is there any further assistance I can be of?
​Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting also