Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

What recourse do I have when my urologist embarrassed me in…

Customer Question
What recourse do I have...
What recourse do I have when my urologist embarrassed me in front of many nurses about my weight problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
3/1/2016
Solicitor: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 2 years ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me more about what happened? How did you urologist embarrass you? What was done/said?

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

Can you be more specific?