Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

CAN I GET INFORMATION REGARDING A CERTIANE PERSON OR PERSONS

Customer Question

CAN I GET INFORMATION REGARDING A CERTIANE PERSON OR PERSONS LIVING AT THIS ADDRESS IN KUMASI
RE SCAMMING ,,KONADU YIADOM HANNAH
ADDRESS,S.D.A.,,SOUTH SUNTRESO ,,HOUSE NO.L1.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

We are solicitors that can provide assistance with legal problems. We are unable to provide information about individuals.

If you believe it is a scam you should contact scamwatch and they will be able to give you more information if others have the same scam.

https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/

If they are asking for money and you do not know them more than likely it is a scam.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would like a response to my question regarding the lady question.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

We cannot give you information about people. We are lawyers and personal information is not available to us. If you report her then reporting authority may have information about her that they can give you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not enough information re my questions. Sir it looks like you are passing the buck It looks like money for nothing. Just the same response as last year. Next time I will seek Brigadere General George William Goddard. As he is my great uncle .so give me a better answer please. Vince ****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just check this info out .as he is my great uncle. Uncle George Goddard. Try Google. For info. Goddard's space centre also. Hall oF Fame Avaiation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need more information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Leon thank you for your understanding and response. I fully understand what you are saying. And i will
Go to the other site. Suggested ,as this is very important to me. Once again thank you. Regards ***** ***** P.S.George is really my great uncle. Bye.
,