How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Patrick H. Your Own Question
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Lawyer
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5420
Experience:  Dip Law LPAB - Sydney based lawyer
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Patrick H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How hard it is US citizen to retire (immigrate) to

Customer Question

How hard it is for a US citizen to retire (immigrate) to Australia? What are the necessary/basic requirements. How do I start the process? How long does it take? I am a 76 year old female and currently retired.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

You will need to get in touch with a migration agent.

Whilst I am an Australian lawyer, only migration lawyers are permitted to provide advice on such matters.

You can get help locating a migration agent to assist you via the following link:

Alternately you can make an inquiry directly to the Department of Immigration:

I trust the above assists.