Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Barnie, What is the legal entitlement regarding TOIL. If you…

Customer Question
Barnie, What is the...

Barnie, What is the legal entitlement regarding TOIL. If you resign and not had the opportunity to take the accrued Toil should this then be duly payed or is this forfeited?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Contract (12mth fixed period) allows for TOIL to be accumulated and due to urgent requirements of the Company I have worked the equivalent of 6 weeks of TOIL. I have been told by the Company that no TOIL will be paid-out but it seems that they will renege on giving me the opportunity to take such TOIL before expiry of Contract end June 2016.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/24/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

What do you mean by TOIL? What does it stand for?

Is this question an australian law question?