Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I wish to obtain proof of the issue of my original drivers…

Customer Question
I wish to obtain proof...
I wish to obtain proof of the issue of my original drivers licence. It was issued at the Cunderdin police station,Western Australia, 01/06/1975.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/21/2016
Solicitor: Patrick H., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Lawyer

I note that I have already answered this question in your other thread. Please refer to that and rate my answer which explains what you need to do to obtain any relevant record if it still exists.

Patrick