Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I have applied visa - family sponsored stream, 2 times but

Customer Question
My name is***** have applied...
My name is***** have applied for tourist visa - family sponsored stream, 2 times but it was rejected due lack of evidence of me going back to my own country, which is Uzbekistan. I have relatives in Australia. I wanted to apply for Employer Nominated Scheme subclass 186, (agreement stream) because a business owner wants to nominate me, who runs business in Australia. I don't speak English very well, It stated in immi.gov.au that the applicant needs to prove that he got English skills, unless they are exempt. If in contract, which is given to me by employer stated " no need for English language" does it mean I am exempt? If so, will I need to pay "second instalment fee?" Will rejections from tourist visa, affect my employer nominated scheme if I apply?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/20/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

If the intention is to arrive on the visa and then apply to stay then this is why they have rejected you.

In order to work you need a work visa. If you wish to work here you will need to have good english skills and in most cases you have to pass your IELTS

Because you have been rejected they will work against you.

But if you wish to work here you ned to meet the requirements.

There is no way you will get a work visa if you do not speak english well enough.

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor