How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have reported several times to local police and post that

Customer Question

I have reported several times to local police and post that my important mail is being withheld now I made report to 000 authority are not listening or helping this is concerning my children wich I have had withheld for nine months it is ongoing the lengths ppm are going to I have evidence of the ppl involved and the terrible things they are doing assistance is nessercary
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your inquiry but I need to understand your situation better before I can try to comment on your legal options.

Who do you mean by "ppm" please explain who is withholding your mail and how that is connected to your children being withheld.

When you say "withheld" is their a court order that prevents you from having access or are you talking about something else?