Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Car insurence
, reversing in to the car park, lady did

Customer Question

car insurence
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: reversing in to the car park, lady did reverse back and hit front of my car. who fault is it. she did admit she is at fault. insurence wants me to pay excess
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

She is the one that has to be careful as she is reversing out of the spot.

It also is important how far out of the spot she was when she collided with you.

If she was out 3/4 of the way then it may be seen you should have been more diligent.