Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Car insurence
, reversing in to the car park, lady did…

Customer Question
Car insurence Lawyer's...

Car insurence

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Reversing in to the car park, lady did reverse back and hit front of my car. who fault is it. she did admit she is at fault. insurence wants me to pay excess

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
2/19/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

She is the one that has to be careful as she is reversing out of the spot.

It also is important how far out of the spot she was when she collided with you.

If she was out 3/4 of the way then it may be seen you should have been more diligent.