Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Not sure if this is a legal question but could you please…

Customer Question
Not sure if this is...
Not sure if this is a legal question but could you please tell me if a new Zealander who has Australian Citizenship by Descent but has never lived for any length of time in Australia can access all the advantages of Australian citizenship. If not could you please tell me what is required for this them to access their citizenship fully.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
2/18/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

What would you like to know exactly?

I don't want to switch to a live call. I understood that your reply to my query would be handled on line and within a short time frame. I am not comfortable with signing up to any ongoing membership of your site. Do I need to repeat my query now.
also I am uneasy that you say this is not legal advice. I understood from your website that I would be getting a qualified legal answer to my query.
Is anyone there?

Good Morning

It is legal information to guide you but you are not a client and therefore I cannot take you on as one.

Leon I understand what you say but at this stage I wonder if you I am not comfortable with that.

will ask for you to get a refund

Sorry that got a bit jumbled! What I meant to say was I wonder if you are going to be able to give me any answers to my query online.

Yes I can give you the information but need more detail on what you are after.

I would like a refund and to have my card details removed from your site.
I would like to refund because I think that the information and details I gave were sufficient for you to give an answer.

Good Morning

I have asked you get a refund.

I am sorry you felt that I could not assist but I completely understand.

All the best

Regards

Thank you. Have my details been removed from your website?