Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My husband is in prison he comes out in 4month time how can…

Customer Question
My husband is in...

My husband is in prison he comes out in 4month time how can he get he's record clear

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

How can I clear my criminal history

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/18/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

What state of Australia is he in?

Depending on the offence and the state.

How can I get my history clear its stopping me from getting good job

What state are you in?