Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Once a week hours I serve around 50 group of people who come…

Customer Question
Hi , once a week...
Hi , once a week for few hours I serve around 50 group of people who come in and buy coffee , but now the landlord says he doesn't want them here because the carp ark is Haif full with bikes and doesn't like the look and says it makes other people not come in to other tenants, does he have the rights
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/17/2016
Solicitor: Patrick H., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for your question.

Sorry, your situation is not clear so I will ask a few questions:

Are you operating a shop, a house or a residential property? Can you describe the property?

If you are the tenant, what kind of lease is it, a residential lease or for a business, and if a business, what type of business is described in the lease (usually the lease says what type of business you can operate, if any)?

Can you describe the other types of tenants at the site?

Once you have addressed the above I will try to assist you.

Patrick