How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lived with great neighbours years they moved due to age

Customer Question

I lived with great neighbours for many years they moved due to age and illness the people who replaced them were younger and smacked every night on drugs playing bang bang music until 2.30 or later in the morning. I went in one afternoon after banging in the garage after a night of drugo music and I complained about this. Meanwhile her partner a woman arrived no doubt and they could see a quid in this.2 days later police arrived 8pm at night took me to woywoy station and I went to court where I was convicted of assault and stalking I am 73 years old and the only offence I have incurred in 50 years is a driving offence.At court the judge asked if I wanted to contest this all I wanted to do is get home.So I was hit with a $3200 fine for something I did not do. I have great references from landlords and p.c.y.c youth club a dedicated service member for 20 years. I am at a loss as what to do.These people are druggos I have since shifted. I am still paying off this fine.Hope you can help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

When did this happen and did you have representation?