Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

A false intervention order made against me who has avo and…

Customer Question
A false intervention order...

A false intervention order made against me who has avo and family violence charges

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I met someone on a facebook group wouldn't even call it a relationship caught up a few times. he found out I was chatting and caught up with someone else has since made a threatening call to my work (admitted) been told by others (in sms) he went to hit me once and also has stalked my ex and followed to my house basically recently I messaged and said stop messaging my people and leave me alone now out of blue police have rang me and told me they need to serve me a intervention when is the one who has convitctions and hard evidence of threats and stalking me

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
2/15/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Do you have copies of the threats?

When is this listed?