Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am referring to my daughter 55 living in Terrace years…

Customer Question
I am referring to my...
I am referring to my daughter 55 living in Raymond Terrace for many years with her friend as partner who is in hospital with terminal cancer who has 6 weeks to live she has been asked to leave as the family is wanting to sell the house she has now where to go I live in a village where there is no space for her to live with me also i am 79. I have been to see her she has tablets for severe depression which she takes regularly. can you advise us?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/10/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Was your daughter a defacto partner of her friend or were they sharing a house only?

How long has she been in the house?

Do any of his family have a power of attorney?