How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am referring to my daughter 55 living in Terrace years

Customer Question

I am referring to my daughter 55 living in Raymond Terrace for many years with her friend as partner who is in hospital with terminal cancer who has 6 weeks to live she has been asked to leave as the family is wanting to sell the house she has now where to go I live in a village where there is no space for her to live with me also i am 79. I have been to see her she has tablets for severe depression which she takes regularly. can you advise us?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Was your daughter a defacto partner of her friend or were they sharing a house only?

How long has she been in the house?

Do any of his family have a power of attorney?