Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Why is facebook allowed to rob ppl by running a scam saying…

Customer Question
why is facebook allowed to...
why is facebook allowed to rob ppl by running a scam saying we have won 500.00.00 then asking ts send money transfer fee.face book need to put a stop to this what can i do to stop this
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/4/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.Are they running it personally or is it a link that is on their page?

Either way it is illegal and should be reported to the police.