Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Why is facebook allowed to rob ppl by running a scam saying

Customer Question

why is facebook allowed to rob ppl by running a scam saying we have won 500.00.00 then asking ts send money transfer fee.face book need to put a stop to this what can i do to stop this
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.Are they running it personally or is it a link that is on their page?

Either way it is illegal and should be reported to the police.