Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Assistance to get out of timeshare at Peninsula Resort in

Customer Question

assistance to get out of timeshare at Peninsula Resort in Bali o
JA: The law can be really complicated! The Lawyer will know what to do. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: am lok
JA: Tell us what else you do know and the Lawyer will be able to better assist you.
Customer: paid part on
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: paid part of initial deposit and was to pay remaining upon returning home, have not paid and am now getting hassled for the payment
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Have you signed a contract?