Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have only one hand at the moment the other i am waiting to…

Customer Question
i have only one hand...
i have only one hand at the moment the other i am waiting to go into hospital i have for some time after a bad fall iam 80 years old
its a big story to tell
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
2/2/2016
Solicitor: kmslaw, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor in NSW who will help with your inquiry. I'm not quite sure at this stage what you are asking for legal advice about. Are you saying that the removalist would not remove your things from the shed? Are you asking for advice on how to force the removalist to take it? Let me know and I will advise.