Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have 16 offence points or more exceeding $2000 but all the…

Customer Question
I have 16 offence for...
I have 16 offence for 1 points or more exceeding $2000 but all the notifications went to old address in mackay but I had bought a car here in Brisbane at a car dealer ship and they changed the address to brisbane it is on the paper work the thing is I would have realised my offences if I had them to where I am living what do I do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/2/2016
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Solicitor

Hello
What assistance do you need?
In respect of the fines, is there a fine licence suspension?

I would like know if this is a viable case to go to court to have all bar the first couple dropped as they were sent to the wrong address
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
No I just paid you 81 dollars for your advise so can you help

I can help.
In respect of the matter, the offence does not become void as they sent it to the incorrect address.
If you are guilty of the offence, then sadly it is proved to have happened.

Well what does that mean

It means that the fines still apply.
Sending them to the wrong address doesn't change anything.

Is there any further assistance I can be of?
Please click ACCEPT and rate my service.
​I am able to answer further questions after accepting.

I wait to be able to assist.