How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5779
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 16 offence points or more exceeding $2000 but all the

Customer Question

I have 16 offence for 1 points or more exceeding $2000 but all the notifications went to old address in mackay but I had bought a car here in Brisbane at a car dealer ship and they changed the address to brisbane it is on the paper work the thing is I would have realised my offences if I had them to where I am living what do I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

What assistance do you need?
In respect of the fines, is there a fine licence suspension?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like know if this is a viable case to go to court to have all bar the first couple dropped as they were sent to the wrong address
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I just paid you 81 dollars for your advise so can you help
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

I can help.
In respect of the matter, the offence does not become void as they sent it to the incorrect address.
If you are guilty of the offence, then sadly it is proved to have happened.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well what does that mean
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

It means that the fines still apply.
Sending them to the wrong address doesn't change anything.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Is there any further assistance I can be of?
Please click ACCEPT and rate my service.
​I am able to answer further questions after accepting.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

I wait to be able to assist.