Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Can a person who is named in a deceased view the will before…

Customer Question
Can a person who is...
Can a person who is named in a deceased view the will before probate is granted.
This question relates to the probate law in Tasmania
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
2/2/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

In most states if you are a beneficiary of an estate you can have a copy of the will.

Here is a guide to tasmanian probate and under the heading of Reading of the Will it says that it is common for those that are beneficiaries to get a copy of the will

http://tlaw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Beneficiary-Guide2.pdf

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. if there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards