Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I just received a Penalty notice over 10kms over the speed

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** just received a Penalty notice for exceeding over 10kms over the speed limit. The fine is $260.00 and 6 demerit points. I would like assistance in writing a request for leniency. can you please help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It was towards the end of the recent long weekend. The speed limit was 80kmph and I was supposedly driving at 96km per hour in the lane cove tunnel. The limit was 100 then changes to 80 before you get into the tunnel. The period was during double demerits the penalty is 6 points and a $260 fine I need my points as I drive 90% for work
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in Sydney Australia.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello
How is your traffic record?
How many demerit points do you have?
Can you get documents to confirm what you do for a living and need for a licence?

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Is there any further assistance I can be of?
Please click ACCEPT and rate my service.
​I am able to answer further questions after accepting.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

I wait to hear from you.