Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I got a show cause notice from my university.? due to low

Customer Question

i got a show cause notice from my university.? due to low gpa...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: as i was working in two different jobs and coming home very tired and couldnt manage my studies as i am a poor international student i need to pay my university fees of my own and besides my family problems in my country couldnt manage my studies
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What are the requirements in your course? Have you been given any prior warning?