How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44381
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Child care & protection case need advise URGENT
, My 1

Customer Question

child care & protection case need advise URGENT
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My 1 year old was taken 12/12/15 by docs into emergency care as his dad tried to attack me as we were leaivng after his visit, i called police the police lied in the report to DOCS saying i had no home or food for my baby i told 3 officer my address in there little books and showed i had everything in the nappy bag they now want him till hes 18 my "lawyer" hasnt returned my calls emails etc nor filled the appropiate papers
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

You have to take this matter to the childrens court and apply to get him back.

For custody you have to take it to the Family Court.

But to get the child back you have to have the childrens court decide.

You need a Solicitor that practices in child protection matters.

You can make your application on Monday.

I am not sure why the police lied in their reports but you also need to get a copy of them. If the police have simply repeated what the childs father has said then it is not a lie.

DOCS should have also interviewed you.

Here is some information for you.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.