How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If custody was granted, beginning with a false affidavit,

Customer Question

if custody was granted , beginning with a false affidavit, stating the father had no such contact, from day of birth. yet lived together for some 12 years. and can show this. Then would that whole case need to be reopened. and in doing so, where I, as the father should have been considered. As gardian should our property and finance be granted to me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I the father was granted nothing. While the tac paid out some monies. To my defacto,s parents, About 750 thousand dollars
I never got to see my two boys again. I never after a very larg break down, Got my life back again. I couldn't work, I lost their mother, I lost my two sons
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am not sure what you are asking but there appears to have been time since the case was decided?

Are you asking if you can apply to see your children and if so how old are they now?