Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

A friend is coming to visit me in Victoria from sth Africa…

Customer Question
a friend is coming to...
a friend is coming to visit me in Victoria from sth Africa will she require a visa. She will be staying for 4 days
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 day by:
1/24/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

She will need to get a visitors visa and SA need to get one before they leave SA. She can apply for that at the Australian Consulate in SA.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards