Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Starting a SNACKFOOD delivery to small shops of PORK CRACKLE…

Customer Question
i AM CONSIDERING starting a...
i AM CONSIDERING starting a SNACKFOOD delivery to small shops of PORK CRACKLE that I buy from manufacturer ..in pallets ..I then have 24 cartons that the driver sells to the shop owner ..we make $600 per pallet and the driver gets half and i get half being $300 and he gets half being $300 - if he sells two pallets a day five days he makes $3,000 week and i do too. I want to SELL him the contract to do this for $22,000 for 5 years plus an option to renew for further price ..IS this a FRANCHISE and if so who is the franchise too ? the Driver or the SHOP owners ?
Where can a get a free copy of that FRANCHISE that is 100% legal in Australia and approved by the ACCC Thanks BON LEVI
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
1/22/2016
Solicitor: kmslaw, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor in NSW who will help with your inquiry today. I will just read through what you have written and come back to you in just a moment.

Oh I'm sorry, I don't have expertise in that area. I'll opt out so another solicitor can help you with it.

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Morning,

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

He is not a franchisee and you are not a franchisor.

is the intention that you also can do work for others?