Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was unable to find the tab in the ATO website to use to…

Customer Question
My name is Bapi...

My name is Bapi. I was unable to find the tab in the ATO website to use to submit my company income tax return

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

You had asked me to go to the business portal of ATO, which I did. I have the AUSkey installed on my computer, but still can't find the tab to use in order to submit the return.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
1/21/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Only Accountants can lodge Company returns online.

You have have to manually complete them and send it to the ATO yourself

You can lodge the BAS online but not the Annual Income tax return

https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/

I am sorry I cannot tell you what you wish to hear.