Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I am struggling with identifying the right visa and the

Customer Question

I am struggling with identifying the right visa and the difference between working in australia and conducting business in australia. What is the difference?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I would suggest the best option is a holiday working Visa.

Even though you will not be billing clients, interviewing and spending time with them to set them up and showing them how to train staff is work.

if it is part of the agreement they enter, that you will attend and do this, and in return they will pay you a monthly fee then in his work stop it forms part of the agreement even though you will not be issuing a bill for the time in Australia or receiving payment whilst in Australia.

Provided you do no more than 20 hours per week the working holiday Visa is the most appropriate.

If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards