How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Shareholder dispute
, I need some advice regarding this

Customer Question

Customer: shareholder dispute
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need some advice regarding this matter. Sept 2015, I had signed an share transfer agreement with the other party and before signing the formal contract we had actually go into just a simple agreement of purchase and sale of shares agreement without witness. Under the formal agreement one of the clause clearly stated that the purchaser will do the payment by instalment every month end (30/09,31/10,30/11,31/12). Come to 30/11 he refuse to pay the remaining and using other unrelevant amount to offset the amount owing Is that possible for me to email you those information probably more easier...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: is this 24 hours? I about to work soon and can I get back to you tonight yes that's not a problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Leon, May i know what this secure deposit for? To hold the appointment with you anytime to chat unlimited for a week as I saw an advertisement just now....
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Can you email me the agreement to***@******.***

Also what is he offsetting? Do you owe him money?