Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I understand that accessing an anonymous FTP site (located…

Customer Question
I understand that accessing an...
I understand that accessing an anonymous FTP site (located anywhere in the world) from a computer in Australia is fraught with legal danger.
See https://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/C2012C00776/Html/Text#_Toc339546943
Should I use a computer (in Estonia) to access an anonymous FTP site (OUTSIDE of Estonia), are there any legal concerns?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
1/17/2016
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am not sure what you are asking? If you are asking whether Estonian Law is the same as here I cannot answer this.