How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a confirmed minute of an incorporated body to

Customer Question

Customer: We have a confirmed minute of an incorporated body to transfer a property in ***** ***** to another organisation and transfer it back after a period of time
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The Incorporated Association in ***** ***** passed a motion and minuted to transfer a property to another association and then the property was to be transferred back after a period of time Rob
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes My name is Rob
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could my question be answered please
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.


Can you clarify what it is you want to know. Is your question directed at tax implications, the legality of the transaction or the powers of an incorporated association?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just the legality of the transfer after a confirmed minute by the members or the association Moved and seconded and passed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Waiting for the answer please Rob Collins
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

What state are you in and was the motion passed by special resolution or a simple majority of the members?

What was the nature of the land in question and what is the purpose of your incorporated association?