How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Case No F14105992 at Frankston Magistrates Court is listed

Customer Question

Case No F14105992 at Frankston Magistrates Court is listed for mention hearing on 24 March. The prosecuting agency is the Victoria Police.
Is there anything the father of the accused can find out about the case?
The informant is a Clarke J
Thank you
Fred Kroyherr
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning,

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

He should have copies of the facts of the police and what they are relying on. I assume he is the defendent charged?

Apart form that there is not much more information. It is a mention for the court to find out what the defendant is planning to do and then make directions on how it will proceed.