How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I filled, signed settlement agreement. After

Customer Question

My husband and I filled for divorce, signed settlement agreement. After 3 years we signed an agreement to void all the previous agreements. His lawyer didn't give me a copy, he made his lawyer not present when we signed the agreement of reconciliation.
Now he said we didn't void anything and he didn't sign anything. How can I prove that we've signed the reconciled agreement and our marriage still last for all these years since it is make a huge difference to define the alimony and marital assets. We are in PA.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Do you know if it was filed?

PA do you mean Pensilvania?