How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Leon, I just need some advice on family law so head in the

Customer Question

Hi Leon,
I just need some advice on family law so head in the right direction.
When I was 5yrs old my father left the family home (UK) and moved to Australia with his new partner who was pregnant at the time. They wanted to take me with them but my mother resented her and wouldn't allow it. During the next 10 years my father married her, and had another child. They also through hard work became very wealthy and when I was 15 yrs they paid for me to come to Australia and live with them and become a member of the family. Over the years my siblings have had access to their trust accounts with money being funelled out of the business, yet I have nothing of th sort or offered.
I have always been made to go to work whilst my siblings were paid to go out and enjoy themselves and travel the world fully paid for the trust. I sure I have painted the picture for you and you could use your imagination how I have treated for almost 40yrs and nothing has changed. A little over two years ago my s
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I cannot see the rest of your question?

Related Australia Law Questions