How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Leon, I think you have misunderstood what I was trying to

Customer Question

Leon, I think you have misunderstood what I was trying to tell you, I am the one that pays child support not the ex Child support is Charing me $506.98 a month plus braces I lowered the rent & works out to be nearly $1000.00 a month . They live in Victoria & I live in Charleville outback QLD
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

I do understand

You are disputing what they are chasing you for and have submitted an application for a vairation?