How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a child with an ex partner. She is 4 years old. Her

Customer Question

I have a child with an ex partner. She is 4 years old. Her father has not seen her in nearly 7 months. I recently got engaged and my partner and I would like to move from Bro***** ***** to Port Broughton(SA). My ex partner got wind of this and put me on an interm order so we cant move. We have had two phone calls with a judge in Adelaide and she still wont let us move until we get a family order to go to court in May next year. could you please advise me on what I should do is there anyway around this so we can move sooner or any legal advice I might need?
Thanks monique
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Do you have any orders with the family court about contact between the child and your ex?