How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5599
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a member of a body corporate that has a dispute with

Customer Question

I am a member of a body corporate that has a dispute with another member of the Body Corporate over a piece of territory which provides access to the building. An agreement expired and new terms have not been negotiated.Can such a matter be referred to the Ombudsman for arbitration? The consequence of the failure to resolve the matter is a huge impost on the other members and their associates of various kinds in the Public.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

In Qld, The appropriate forum with such disputes is to go here:

Related Australia Law Questions