How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I did not receive an answer that related to my situation,

Customer Question

I did not receive an answer that related to my situation, you quoted me in your answer as a female!!!!!!! Please I need a divinities answer Regards David
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Hi David.

My apologies if I did refer to you as a female. It was not intentional.

What do you mean by a Divinities answer?

Are you asking about your last question about getting a solicitor to write to her in QLD about the shed? If so I have responded and here is that response again

Good Afternoon

Do you wish to remove the shed?
You can get a solicitor to send her a letter and set out your rights and what you want.

Ask her to agree and for the matter to be finalised on that basis.

If she refuses then you sue and get a court order for what you want.