How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A friend going up disqualified again,other matters(drugs in

Customer Question

A friend going up for driving disqualified again,other matters(drugs in system)maybe more.his father topped himself (1.5yrs)and he cannot afford ashes from funeral service,depression unresolfed issues and has no counseling etc or court appointed assesment(mental heath)re effects and keeling bad associations peer pressure,mum motor cycle club member not even $20 loan when desperate or advice of any kind(has prob not seeked either)23yrs old,gorl fruend 7grs has stuck by him and only lived off her benifit,he can not work due to illness mental,goes walkabout upto 2 weeks or so to afraid to go home etc and didnt turn up to court last time,due to fear and lack of closure or hope employment wuth no licsense.etc.he's shiwing improvement and reducing bad contacts and being more homley and making steps to resolve personal isuses,getting him to doctor and ti centrelink(not registed since father died,or earned at all. Sounds doom,
I am in no doubt that with some help cohnseling abd training
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I do not understand the question you are asking?