Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I hope someone can give me some answers and things to do in

Customer Question

Hello, I hope someone can give me some answers and things to do in regard to a joint bank account held with my ex-partner which has been frozen. She said to me she would go to the bank on Friday to find out how we can get the funds out because I have a torn calf muscle at the moment and couldn't get there. We had agreed on the split of funds in the account, and she had acknowledged what was my portion, yet at the bank she lodged a dispute on the account which has frozen the account and now I can't get access to my money without inconvenience and attending a branch in person. - Steve
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  James D. Ford replied 1 year ago.

Hi Steve, have you reached a binding Property Settlement with your ex?

How long ago did you separate?

I await your responses, and given the time will revert back to you Tomorrow, Kind regards, James