How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44191
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like help in becoming an Australian Citizen. I am 59

Customer Question

Hi I would like help in becoming an Australian Citizen. I am 59 years old and I have lived here in Australia as a permanent resident since 1982. I have an Australian wife 2 Australian children and 2 Australian grand children. Can someone help me with the process please. I am not that clever on using the computer that's why I need help and I am prepared to pay a fee.
Kind regards ***** ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

There is a 10 step process and they are set out in the following link

Follow each of these steps and you should be fine. If there is any problem you can contact the department.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance and makes sense. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.