Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I purchased softwear from capital group holdings which I

Customer Question

hi I purchased softwear from capital group holdings which I never used I have asked for a refund will I get my money back
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  MyVirtualCPA replied 1 year ago.

Whether or not you get a refund depends on the company's policies. If they have "satisfaction guaranteed" as long as you requested a refund within their stated terms, you will get a refund. If it did not work as you thought it would, your credit card company will likely back you up and help you get your money back. However, if you simply did not use it and you purchased it in good faith and there is no defect and the return period is past, you will likely not get a refund.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

Are they based in Australia and how long ago was it that you purchased it.