How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Wording n accordance with Cemtrelink

Customer Question

wording for Accommodation for life n accordance with Cemtrelink
Submitted: 1 year ago via LawDepot.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am not sure about your question. What exactly are you after?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said a document called Accommodation for Life which meets Centrelink requirements
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

Are you referring to grannyflat provisions?

Is a pensioner giving you money to live in your home for life?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am the pensioner giving my daughter money to live in her home for life.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

This is under the Granny Flat Provisions.

Here is some information

You should see Centrelink before you do anything and let them know.

The agreement would be best prepared by a Solicitor and you should have your own.

Things can get messy if you have a falling out and there should be things in place for you to get your money back.

It can be done it is legal and you wont lose your pension. But you should not take it too litely and you should spend the money and have a solicitor assist you.

We are not able to do that here.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for telling me what I already know. Please refund my payment.

Related Australia Law Questions