How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As there have been allegations made against me I wish to

Customer Question

as there have been allegations made against me I wish to obtain a copy of a parenting order made in the district court.Under the freedom of information act I believe I am entitled to this.Thank you in anticipation of an answer in this matter.
Leola xxxxxx
Email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Are they family law parenting orders?
Would they not be then in the Family Court of Australia registry?
I would suggest they be able to provide you with a copy of you can show them the valid identification?